Expand Your Child’s Learning Opportunities!
- Our highly educated, experienced, and enthusiastic teachers mean your kids are academically challenged and ready to succeed in their next steps
- Supportive, small school setting
- Enriched band and orchestra meets twice per week and starts in 4th grade
- Extra time at lunch and to play or explore outdoors
- Natural setting takes learning beyond the classroom
- Free busing for District 834 residents
Into the OutdoorsChildren need a broad variety of learning experiences and settings. Our stunning forest campus gets students out of traditional classrooms, turning our many alternative learning spaces into a springboard for everyday curriculum. [ READ MORE ]
A Small Community School with Experienced and Dedicated TeachersOur engaged families and community members partner with our exceptional staff to ensure students succeed academically; are supported socially, emotionally, and physically; and learn in a safe and healthy environment. [ READ MORE ]
A Place Where Children ThriveOur teacher-powered school empowers your child's educators to determine the curriculum and delivery, enabling innovative, responsive, and personalized teaching methods. Why? Because students are happier and more engaged in their own learning! [ READ MORE ]
Mark your calendars for our Open House for New 2020-21 Students: Saturday, January 25, 10:00am – 12:00pm
The position of Art Specialist has been posted. Please click here to read about the position, and click here to begin the application process. Thank you!
Public Notice The December 2019 Board of Directors meeting will be held in the River Grove Commons today at 6:00PM. This is an open meeting and all are welcome. Please see the agenda on the Board Materials page. River Grove: A Marine Area Community School14189 Ostlund Trail NorthMarine on St.…