The Open House is a go for Sunday, and the Community Clean-Up Day is TOMORROW!
And a lot happened this week in Grove’s development:
* Grove received approval from May Township to locate the school at the Wilder Forest facilities! Thank you May Township!
* We hired our teachers and school administrator! Click here to read their bios. All will be at the Open House on Sunday.
* Grove Elementary received a $175,000 start-up grant! Read more here.
* We got our non-profit status!
* Enrollment invitations are being sent out to the first 25 applicants in each class. If your child is on the waiting list, please stand by. We will have a better idea of available spaces after May 15.