Originally posted 1-4-22
Click here to return to the current COVID main page
- Consider getting vaccinated. Public health officials state that “Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself and your community.”
- Vaccinations are available through a variety of local clinics and vaccination locations. These website may help with vaccine information:
- Don’t send students to school sick, even if it is just a “slight cold.”
- Please refer to this symptom guide from the CDC.
- Please continue to communicate with the school regarding symptoms, testing, and positive results.
- Email email@example.com to report your child’s absence for any reason.
- If you or your child has symptoms of any kind, please get tested.
- Visit this Washington County webpage for the latest testing location information: https://www.co.washington.mn.us/3304/Get-Tested-for-COVID-19
- Masks: Recent guidance suggests that the most effective masks in preventing COVID are N95, KN95, KF94, or to a lesser degree surgical masks. The school strongly encourages these more effective masks for all staff and students. (See https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20211229/cloth-masks-vs-surgical-n95-what-to-know. )
- Bus transportation: If you are able to transport your students to and from school instead of using the bus, please consider making the switch. This will significantly reduce the possibility of quarantining large mixed cohorts of students. If you can make that switch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pingback: Current 2021-22 COVID Info – River Grove: A Marine Area Community School