Thank You for Your Interest in River Grove!
New Students for 2017-18 (Current Year)
Applications for 2017-18 are still accepted. Please start with the 2017-18 Pre-Enrollment Application. If spaces are available in the class, we will send you an invitation to complete the official enrollment form. If the class is full, your child will be placed on a waiting list. Students will be enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis after the lottery until classrooms are full. Most enrollment questions can be answered by our enrollment policy or the below FAQs. For additional questions, contact email@example.com.
New Students for 2018-19 (Next Year)
Applications for 2018-19 will be accepted starting December 1, 2017. Please start here with the 2018-19 timeline and information. For additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When is the application available for the CURRENT 2017-2018 school year?
- The pre-application is available on this website and will be accepted anytime.
- Applications for 2018-19 will open on December 1, 2017.
- How is enrollment determined?
- According to the charter school law of the State of Minnesota (Statute 124E.11), Marine Area Community School must hold a random lottery for the available openings in the school if there are more applicants than openings for each grade level. The deadline for submitting a 2018-19 application eligible for the lottery is January 8, 2018. All applications received by this deadline will be equally considered. Applications received after the deadline will be added at the bottom of the waiting list in the order they are received. The lottery order also determines the order of our waiting lists.
- Do enrolled student siblings or children of River Grove: A Marine Area Community School employees have preference in the enrollment process?
- Siblings and children of River Grove employees have preference in the enrollment process. If a student is currently accepted in River Grove, their sibling will have priority in the class in which they have made an application before the deadline. Any staff member employed with River Grove will have priority for their children after sibling preference.
What grades will River Grove serve?
- We are a K-6 school.
- How many spots are available in each grade level?
- Will busing be available to River Grove?
- Yes. Current legislation requires busing of students within Stillwater District 834 to be provided to students attending River Grove. Students not residing within District 834 may not have busing provided.