Expand Your Child’s Learning Opportunities!
- Our highly educated, experienced, and enthusiastic teachers mean your kids are academically challenged and ready to succeed in their next steps
- Supportive, small school setting
- Enriched band and orchestra meets twice per week and starts in 4th grade
- Extra time at lunch and to play or explore outdoors
- Natural setting takes learning beyond the classroom
- Free busing for District 834 residents
Into the OutdoorsChildren need a broad variety of learning experiences and settings. Our stunning forest campus gets students out of traditional classrooms, turning our many alternative learning spaces into a springboard for everyday curriculum. [ READ MORE ]
A Small Community School with Experienced and Dedicated TeachersOur engaged families and community members partner with our exceptional staff to ensure students succeed academically; are supported socially, emotionally, and physically; and learn in a safe and healthy environment. [ READ MORE ]
A Place Where Children ThriveOur teacher-powered school empowers your child's educators to determine the curriculum and delivery, enabling innovative, responsive, and personalized teaching methods. Why? Because students are happier and more engaged in their own learning! [ READ MORE ]
A quorum of the River Grove Board of Directors will be taking part in statutorily required training on Tuesday, November 12, at 5:15PM at the Wilder Center, 451 Lexington Pkwy N, St Paul, MN 55104. These are closed sessions put on by the Minnesota Association of Charter Schools.
Welcome New Students for 2020-21! For the 2020-21 school year, prospective students may submit kindergarten through sixth-grade Pre-Enrollment Applications beginning 9:00am on Monday, December 2, 2019. Those who apply during the December 2–January 31, 2020, Open Enrollment period will be placed in a Lottery, which will be held on Friday,…