Expand Your Child’s Learning Opportunities!
- Our highly educated, experienced, and enthusiastic teachers mean your kids are academically challenged and ready to succeed in their next steps
- Supportive, small school setting
- Enriched band and orchestra meets twice per week and starts in 4th grade
- Extra time at lunch and to play or explore outdoors
- Natural setting takes learning beyond the classroom
- Free busing for District 834 residents
Into the OutdoorsChildren need a broad variety of learning experiences and settings. Our stunning forest campus gets students out of traditional classrooms, turning our many alternative learning spaces into a springboard for everyday curriculum. [ READ MORE ]
A Small Community School with Experienced and Dedicated TeachersOur engaged families and community members partner with our exceptional staff to ensure students succeed academically; are supported socially, emotionally, and physically; and learn in a safe and healthy environment. [ READ MORE ]
A Place Where Children ThriveOur teacher-powered school empowers your child's educators to determine the curriculum and delivery, enabling innovative, responsive, and personalized teaching methods. Why? Because students are happier and more engaged in their own learning! [ READ MORE ]
Lottery Draw Notice The Marine Area Community School will hold a lottery draw to determine the ranked order of placement for all applicants to the school for the 2017-2018 school year on Monday, August 29, at 12:00 noon. The draw will be held at the Marine Town Hall, located at 121 Judd…
Enrollment in MACS is now open, and will remain open until August 25, 2016. Click the link for the Enrollment Policy (.pdf) and FAQs, and here for the Enrollment Application.