Expand Your Child’s Learning Opportunities!
- Our highly educated, experienced, and enthusiastic teachers mean your kids are academically challenged and ready to succeed in their next steps
- Supportive, small school setting
- Enriched band and orchestra meets twice per week and starts in 4th grade
- Extra time at lunch and to play or explore outdoors
- Natural setting takes learning beyond the classroom
- Free busing for District 834 residents
Into the OutdoorsChildren need a broad variety of learning experiences and settings. Our stunning forest campus gets students out of traditional classrooms, turning our many alternative learning spaces into a springboard for everyday curriculum. [ READ MORE ]
A Small Community School with Experienced and Dedicated TeachersOur engaged families and community members partner with our exceptional staff to ensure students succeed academically; are supported socially, emotionally, and physically; and learn in a safe and healthy environment. [ READ MORE ]
A Place Where Children ThriveOur teacher-powered school empowers your child's educators to determine the curriculum and delivery, enabling innovative, responsive, and personalized teaching methods. Why? Because students are happier and more engaged in their own learning! [ READ MORE ]
Our next Board of Directors meeting will be June 17, 2017, at 9:30AM at Wilder Forest, Commons Building (14189 Ostlund Trail North, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047). The agenda will be posted on the website. All parents and community members are welcome!
Public Notice —————— A curriculum planning meeting with the board and teaching team will be held on Wednesday, June 14, 9am to 4pm, at the new location of the school (14189 Ostlund Trail North, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047).