Help the Board of Directors Develop a Vision for River Grove’s Future!
- Thursday, October 24, 5:30-7:15 pm in the Commons Building, followed by the regular Board of Directors meeting
- Children’s activities will be provided on site during the meeting
- Who should come? Board members, PTO, parents, teachers, staff, community, and volunteers
- A board quorum will be present for this open workshop
- The regular Board of Directors meeting will begin at 7:15PM. Please find agenda and meeting materials on our Board Materials page. The meetings will be held in the River Grove Commons. This is an open meeting and all are welcome.
We’re three years old and it’s time to start planning for the future. What does River Grove do best as a school? Where are there opportunities for improvement? And what do we want our school to look like 5-10 years from now? During this interactive meeting we’ll talk about our learning program; facilities and long-term growth; and parent and community engagement. The meeting will use small-group exercises designed to promote conversation and brainstorming. Come share your ideas and help us create a shared vision for the future of River Grove.
River Grove: A Marine Area Community School
14189 Ostlund Trail North
Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047