We are here to help your child learn, and that starts with healthy kids!
Please let us know of any health concerns or medical conditions that your child may have. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school staff of any medical condition that may impact the health or safety of their child during the school day or in school activities.
Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare
According to Minnesota state statue, at the beginning of each school year, a school district or charter school shall provide information to each student on the availability of health care coverage through the Minnesota health care programs and how to obtain an application for the Minnesota health care programs.
To Apply for Medical Assistance (MA) and MinnesotaCare:
Please visit the Minnesota Department of Human Service’s Health Care Programs website.
(This information on the MDHS website is for families with children as well as adults who do not have children under age 19 living with them, are under age 65 and do not have a disability.)
To Apply for Educational Benefits for 2022-23 (often called “free and reduced lunch benefits”), please go to the Optional Family Forms page.
How to Turn in Completed Forms
There are two types of forms, .pdfs and online interactive forms.
- For the .pdf forms, please:
- Print, sign, and send or deliver to River Grove Forms, 14189 Ostlund Trial North, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
- Complete then save with a new file name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, scan, and email to email@example.com
- Fax to: 651-538-1022
- Online forms (such as the Required Family Forms) are sent automatically to River Grove. You do not need to print and send them into the office.