|All forms can be:|
|* Mailed to: River Grove Forms, 14189 Ostlund Trial North, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047|
* Scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Faxed to: 651-538-1022
|We are here to help your child learn, and that starts with healthy kids! Please let us know of any health concerns or medical conditions that your child may have. Remember, if your child is sick, please keep them home. See the MN Dept of Health’s Stay at Home Guidelines (.pdf link).|
Please notify the school each day your child is absent due to illness: email@example.com
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school staff of any medical condition that may impact the health or safety of their child during the school day or in school activities.
Please click the link below to access the appropriate forms. All must also be completed prior to entering school.
- Emergency Contact Updates (only if updates are needed)
- Birth Certificates (if you did not already submit them with your enrollment form)
- General Health Form with a physician’s signature
- Immunization Records (your clinic can fax us the records at 651-538-1022; we also need you to sign and date side 2 as appropriate)
- Physical Activities and Assumption of Risk 2019-20
- Sunscreen/Lip Balm/Insect Repellent and Topical OTC Medication Form 2019-20
- Transportation Needs Form 2019-20
- Early Childhood Screening Form (Required prior to the start of school for all kindergartners)
Parents must schedule Early Childhood Screening and registration appointments within your own resident school district. Early Childhood Screening is a mandated program for all children entering kindergarten in Minnesota. The district census list of 3- to 4-year-olds is used to obtain names and send notices about screening dates. (More info about Early Childhood Screening in Minnesota.)
If you are unsure as to whether your child is on the census, you may check with the Stillwater’s Enrollment Office at 651-351-8412. Appointments for the screening typically last one hour and are held at the Early Childhood Family Center, 1111 Holcombe Street S., Stillwater MN 55082, and can be made by calling 651-351-4022. Please schedule your appointment prior to the end of this school year.
If you do not live within Stillwater District 834, check with your own resident school district’s enrollment office.
OPTIONAL HEALTH AND OFFICE FORMS — COMPLETE AS NEEDED
Please click the link below to access the appropriate forms. If any of these apply to your child, they must also be completed prior to entering school.
Please contact the school for any other health concerns.
- Prescription Medications to be given at school
- This form needs to be updated annually if your child requires prescription medication at school
- Non-Prescription Pain Reliever
- Authorization for Self-Administration of Asthma Medication at School
- Serious health conditions
- Allergies/anaphylaxis form
- Application for Educational Benefits 2019-20 (1 per family)
- Volunteer Application and Background Check Form (complete both to volunteer at River Grove). The McDowell Agency requires $21.00 per person to process the background check. Please make your check to “MACS.”
- Directory Information Opt-Out 2019-20 — Complete this form by October 1 of the school year only if you are opting out of Directory Information