All forms can be:
Return these completed forms to River Grove prior to entering school.
|We are here to help your child learn, and that starts with healthy kids! Please let us know of any health concerns or medical conditions that your child may have. Remember, if your child is sick, please keep them home. See the MN Dept of Health’s Stay at Home Guidelines (.pdf link).
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school staff of any medical condition that may impact the health or safety of their child during the school day or in school activities.
Required Health Forms
- General Health Form
- Kids needing medication administered at school and all incoming Kindergarten students need the form completed with a physician’s signature. The form is recommended for others, but not required.
- Bottom portion to be completed by a healthcare professional
- Immunization Records — REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Please sign where indicated on side 2
- More info about Minnesota’s immunization laws
- Sunscreen/Lip Balm/Insect Repellent and Topical OTC Medication Form
Additional Health Forms (Complete Only if Applicable)
Please click the link below to access the appropriate forms. If any of these apply to your child, they must also be completed prior to entering school.
- Medications to be given at school
- Authorization for Self-Administration of Asthma Medication at School
- Serious health conditions
- Allergies/anaphylaxis form
Please contact the school for any other health concerns