We are here to help your child learn, and that starts with healthy kids! Please let us know of any health concerns or medical conditions that your child may have. Remember, if your child is sick, please keep them home. See the MN Dept of Health’s Stay at Home Guidelines (.pdf link).
- Please notify the school each day your child is absent due to illness: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school staff of any medical condition that may impact the health or safety of their child during the school day or in school activities.
The forms can be:
- Mailed to: River Grove Health Forms, PO Box 178, Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
- Scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
Health Forms for Each Student
Return these completed forms to River Grove prior to entering school.
- General Health Form
- Kids needing medication administered at school and all incoming Kindergarten students need the form completed with a physician’s signature. The form is recommended for others, but not required.
- Bottom portion to be completed by a healthcare professional
- Immunization Records — REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Please sign where indicated
- More info about Minnesota’s immunization laws
- Emergency Contact Form — REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS
Additional Forms (if Applicable)
Please click the link below to access the appropriate forms. If any of these apply to your child, they must also be completed prior to entering school.
- Medications to be given at school
- OTC Medication Permission Form
- Authorization for Self-Administration of Asthma Medication at School
- Serious health conditions
- Allergies/anaphylaxis form
Please contact the school for any other health concerns