We are excited to announce our food-service vendor, CKC Good Food, which offers a wide variety of fresh, healthy foods that inspire children and adults to eat nutritious food daily, expand their appreciation of foods and cultures from around the world, and develop healthy habits for a lifetime.
CKC Good Food will provide a wide range of culturally diverse meals, with vegetarian and gluten/dairy/egg/soy-free options. (River Grove will also provide a nut-free table in the lunchroom.) Their meals are made from scratch, and ingredients are fresh and locally sourced when possible, and their bread products use 100% whole grain.
- Orders are due the MONDAY at noon prior to the beginning of the next week.
- Please complete this on-line Lunch Order Form for each child and adult.
- Complete a new order each week.
- Your child is not charged for a lunch unless he/she actually takes a lunch on the day-of. Ordering on this form does not trigger a charge to your child’s lunch account.
- Prices for each lunch are $3.50 (additional $0.50 for allergen-free). Additional cartons of milk are $0.50.
- For those who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program, the cost is $0.00. See below for the Application for Educational Benefits.
- Lactose-free milk is available upon request.
- River Grove can accept cash or checks for lunches. You may deposit any amount in your child’s lunch account. Please
- Mail your payment to PO Box 178, 14189 Ostlund Trail North, Marine on St Croix, MN 55047.
- Send a check or cash with your child in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Lunch” (an email to your teacher alerting him/her is helpful).
- Stop in the office during school hours (8:30 to 4:30).
- We are asking each family to complete this very important Application for Educational Benefits so that we can determine who qualifies for Free and Reduced Lunch. In addition, your application helps the school qualify for education funds and discounts.
- Lunch menus will be posted on the Order Form.