Click on the main entree to view the side items.
Order Lunches Here
Week 28 (No School – Spring Break)
- Ordering on these forms does not trigger a charge to your child’s lunch account. It simply lets our kitchen staff know how much to order and prepare.
- Except for gluten-free options, your child is not charged for a lunch unless he/she actually takes a lunch on the day-of.
- Because of the cost of gluten-free food, if you order a gluten-free lunch, your account will be charged whether or not the lunch is taken on the day-of. There is no charge if the student is absent excused.
- Prices for each lunch are $3.75 (additional $0.50 for gluten-free). Additional cartons of non-organic milk are $0.60.
- For those who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program, the cost is $0.00. See below for the Application for Educational Benefits.
- River Grove can accept cash or checks for lunches. Credit cards are accepted through our on-line Parent Portal. You may deposit any amount in your child’s lunch account. If using cash or check, please
- Mail your payment to PO Box 178, 14189 Ostlund Trail North, Marine on St Croix, MN 55047.
- Send a check or cash with your child in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Lunch” (an email to your teacher alerting him/her is helpful).
- Stop in the office during school hours (8:00 to 4:00).
- If needed, please complete this Application for Educational Benefits so that we can determine who qualifies for Free and Reduced Lunch.