News and Fun from the PTO!
Family Fun Fair | October 19 | 5 – 8 p.m.
Before heading out of town for MEA make sure to join us to celebrate the start of the school year and our fantastic school! Now more than ever, we’re excited to gather with you our school community and raise some funds and fun in honor of our awesome forest school!
What you need to know:
Carnival games, food trucks, farmer’s market, obstacle course, our very own DJ Goode spinning the beats, crafts, raffle, even a pie in the face. You don’t want to miss this event!
- Location: Zephyr Theatre parking lot – dress for the weather (and yes, the bar will be open)
- 601 Main St N, Stillwater, MN 55082
- Carnival games: will range from 1-5 tickets to play. Tickets will be $1. Wristbands will be available for unlimited activities.
- Food trucks: brick oven pizza and shaved ice, bring cash and order to your liking.
- Farmer’s market: healthy snacks purchased through carnival tickets.
- Raffle: we’ve gone all in on the raffle, no silent auction this year, just the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes.
- Raffle packets will come home next week; watch for them.
- Raffle tickets: $5/ticket or $20/for 5 tickets.
- Prizes include: themed raffle baskets, pie in the face of a favorite teacher (done onsite night of), phy ed teacher for a day, local gift certificates and more.
- Donations? Thank you. Ways to contribute:
- Check in with your teacher to find out your grade level theme for raffle baskets and contribute to that by October 4.
- Contribute a larger item on your own, contact email@example.com
- Donate wine and/or a kid friendly bottled beverage for the adult and the kid beverage ring toss
- We need you! Sign-up for a volunteer shift.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A fun filled evening for the whole family! We can’t wait to see you there.
Advocate for River Grove!
We know you love our magical campus and understand the uncertainty is disconcerting. We’ve launched an advocacy campaign. Read our press release, join us on Facebook to follow the latest conversation about ways to outreach, and check out advocacy templates and tips here. (Contact the PTO for the Facebook parent page URL.)
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com and we can help connect you with the right contact for your question.
Local Restaurant Giveback Nights
School Merchandise Store Now Open!
The PTO is excited to announce that we have partnered with Heritage Embroidery of Stillwater to create a school merchandise store that is now open for orders.
Mark your calendar – Victoriano’s Give Back Night – November 9.