Don’t Miss an Important Meeting with Your Child’s Teacher
This year, we are scheduling Welcome Conferences for all of our students. Everyone is very strongly encouraged to participate, as this will help re-acclimate students to school! Both Hybrid and Distance Learning Families are encouraged to sign up. Please have your student come too!
This will be a time for each student to meet his/her teacher, for the teachers to conduct a quick assessment, to get a list of forms that need to be completed, verify emergency contact information, pick up classroom materials, and ask about borrowing Chromebooks.
- Hybrid Model families can also pick up transportation information, drop off supplies, pick up masks and other materials, etc.
- Students new to River Grove can become familiar with the campus.
- Families who are opting-in for Distance Learning are welcome to participate in these conferences.
- Please bring any medications and outstanding forms to your Welcome Conference.
- 1st through 6th and Distance Learning kindergartners: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, September 1-3.
- Hybrid kindergarten students: Tuesday or Wednesday, September 8-9.
- Conferences are 20 minutes each, with a 10-minute break to space families apart.