Dear River Grove Kindergarten Families,
We thank you for choosing River Grove for your child. We look forward to developing a successful and enjoyable relationship with your family.
Our goal is to provide a foundational experience for your child that fosters discovery, wonder, and meaningful learning in our unique forest setting.
Our first Kindergarten Round-Up Orientation will be in May 2020. (Check out the Google Slides presentation if you were unable to join us.) We hope initial visits will help you and your child become familiar with our school, as well as give us an opportunity to answer your questions. We will provide further details about our mission and vision, busing and lunch program, curriculum and schedule, preparing for the transition to kindergarten and opportunities for volunteering.
Thank you for entrusting us with your child’s education. We share in your excitement as we embark on this journey together! Feel free to contact our school office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click through the pages to learn what makes River Grove kindergarten special!
- Welcome to Kindergarten (Intro Page)
- All About Kindergarten at River Grove (Video)
- Our Philosophy and Goals (Google Slides)
- Meet Your Teachers for 2020-21 (Google Slides)
- Calendar for 2020-21 (.pdf)
- Kindergarten Readiness (.pdf)
- Health and Office Forms for 2020-21
- Kindergarten Orientation 2020-21 Presentation (Google Slides)